Thursday, December 8, 2011

Last Blog as a Billy Goate

Wow, time flew by this semester. For my last blog post I just want to take some time to reminisce you might say. When I started this class I was shocked by the first announcement being that it was an honors course which I previously had no idea of. Then the second bombshell hit, no exams. A joy for sure but definitely left some worries of what would replace it. Luckily, the class was actually one of the best classes I have had and I am glad it all worked out how it did. This blogging was at times very interesting and also on the other hand very time consuming as well. The readings uhhh wow were some of them long and I would read them in the morning and by the time class started I would forget what was in them. The book report was probably the most interesting outside of class thing because it forced me to read and the book was actually one of the most intriguing books I have read. With the activities I learned a lot of lessons, some the easy way and some the hard way. Every single person is different and that's what makes this class so interesting because the theories and reactions to those theories when applied vary from person to person. So, to close out this class, Dr. Goates, it was a pleasure and keep doing what you are doing.

Stay Classy,
Kyle

1 comment: