Thursday, December 1, 2011
A Revisit
After the discussion in class about the exercise we did i was still really confused for some reason. I don't know maybe i'm just use to things that are done like this activity to have an answer like of how it was supposed to go or not go. But Goates made it seem like it could have gone a numerous number of ways and that it was more for his pleasure. It was an experience for sure but I don't think that we (top group) could have changed the outcome unless we turned to a communist style of leadership. I have a feeling that age and experience is going to be the biggest thing to combat in the workplace because most people under you will be with the company longer and probably much older than the new kid fresh out of college. I guess you just gotta stand your ground early prove your power which is primarily what this class as a whole aims to instill within us. The power to lead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment